Follow the below steps to set-up ANT build tool-
- Go to the folder which have been downloaded in this cases
- Go to Computer properties->Click on Advance tab->Environment Variables
- In the System Variable Create an new variable name as “ANT_HOME”
- Paste the above ANT directory in the path text box Click Search for a PATH variable select the variable and click on Edit button
- Append a semicolon”;” and paste the above ANT directory appending “/bin”
- To check whether ANT is completely set into the Environment Go to Command prompt and type ant and hit enter key.
- After pressing ant you will see “Buildfile: build.xml does not exist! Build failed”
- This message will confirm you that Ant is configured properly.